Partners for Good is a Jordanian non-profit organization working to support communities and provide them with opportunities to realize a brighter future of sustainable development through positive change, empowerment and partnerships – for good. PfG envisions a world where people have the opportunity to live and prosper equally and with dignity. Having a presence in Berlin, executing programs in Jordan, Yemen & Srilanka.
Partners for Good is seeing a variable way to implement the learning and methodologies that have been cumulated through successful programs in Child Protection, Youth empowerment, Good Governance, Workforce development, Economic Development, Community Engagement, Enterprises Support, Micro Finance & Women Empowerment.
Partners for Good works on carrying out different projects thorough Jordan, inducing Strategic Projects funded from its own resources and Donor Funded projects in order to carry out the aforementioned mission. These include:
- Local Partnership for Tourism Development “SHAMS”
- Promoting Socio-Economic Rights for MFI Clients
- USAID YouthPower Jordan
- Yemen Communities Stronger Together
- Revised Procedures Manual – USAID CITIES II
- Municipal Local Development Units Training on Procedures Manual for Preparing the Need Guide and Development Plan for Municipalities – USAID CITIES I
- Mesh Mostaheel TV Show
- The Best Workplace for Women
- Youth Employment Capacity
- Souq Bab Al Madinah Project in Zarqa
- PfG Talents Incubator