DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. With about 100,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
In DHL Express Saudi Arabia, we pride ourselves in being the first integrator to come to the kingdom and having the strongest & widest international Express logistics infrastructure coverage in the Kingdom offering world class service performance. Delivered through a highly motivated and efficient people network – it’s the “As One” people network of DHL which ensure the customer promise is always delivered.
DHL Express Saudi Arabia key facts:
• 1st international air express company in Saudi Arabia, founded in 1976.
• Market leader with more than 58% TDI market share.
• +1,350 Certified International Specialists, 43% of which are Saudi nationals.
• 5 Gateways with over €40 million in investments, handling +250 flights and +500 moves across borders every month.
• +€70 million investments in facilities.
• +550 vehicles and a reach to +300 locations Kingdom wide.
• +30,000 moves per day and +10,000 customers.
• +110 Express and Service Centers, and on the rise.
• 6 TAPA certified facilities.