Does your organization depend on the knowledge and talent of your professionals?
In knowledge-dependent organizations, value comes in the form of information and insights. Your clients rely on your professionals to provide industry¬-leading expertise, excellent service, and a relentless effort to support their goals. Your culture requires people to pursue and measure excellence across the organization with a focus on successful processes and outcomes.
When trust is absent, it can be difficult to attract and retain the type of talent your organization needs. Long hours without the strong relationships and sense of purpose that are common at high-trust, high-performance workplaces, can lead an employee to burnout—resulting in a lack of productivity, voluntary turnover, and decrease in morale.
Partnering with Great Place to Work® to build a high-trust workplace culture leads to growth and profitability, as:
- Top talent want to join and build a career at your organization
- A culture of development exists where value and knowledge processes are constantly improved
- Clients deeply value the excellence they come to expect from your organization
- People work collaboratively with strong teamwork
- Employees across the organization work toward expanding client relationships and delivering work profitably
Organizations work with us to:
- Understand the needs, drivers and motivators of high-performing employees
- Identify key culture influencers at leadership and individual contributor levels
- Assess and respond to the current employee experience in the workplace
- Design and improve practices that drive and sustain high-trust culture and excellent performance